If you want to stand out with your curriculum vitae, making it more attractive to capture the interest of the company, you will have to innovate, show that you are much more than a Word template, that there is some creativity that is worth knowing.
For this we can use some of these tools that will help you get out of the line generally used:
– Prezi Templates: Prezi is an excellent tool for making attractive presentations, but it also includes templates specially designed to build CVs. In the previous link we show you the three already available in the system.
– CVGram: Tool that helps transform the curriculum that we have stored in Linkedin into an original infographic. If you do not have Linkein you can enter data manually.
– vizualize.me, re.vu and kinzaa.com: other options that bet on infographics to create a CV, although the result is more minimalist than in the previous case.
– infoabout.me: To create a CV with real-time access statistics, QR codes and custom url.
– Resumonk: allows the export of the result in PDF. We just have to fill in the data and choose the right design.
If you prefer something more traditional, don’t forget this list of online tools for creating resumes.