There is one of curious, but useful websites:
– If you like street art, whether it is to seek fresh ideas, seek motivation or simply because you are a fan of this art, in Barcelona Street Art you have a good collection of graffiti, stencils, stickers and posters of this unique art and unusual.
– If you want to know if you are up to date, get ready to do a daily news test to see if you are there or not; Actuality test, with just 10 clicks you will be able to know how you carry that to be informed of what is happening in the world.
– If you are one of those who love games, especially old glories and, we add that you are addicted to Twitter, Tweetbricks is your ideal application. A tetris where each new piece that appears is a tweet from one of your followers; you kill two birds with one shot: you play and you get distracted and in turn, you are aware of the news that occurs between your followers and followed.
– Knowing who a baby looks like is a task, if not complicated, far-fetched; On Myheritage Celebrities, if you upload the photo of your partner, yours and your child’s, you will have the answer to the million dollar question: who does he look like?
– Addicted to television ?. See Tv is made for you; You will be able to watch, without having to install anything (except for the real player), a vast amount of local television channels from America, Argentina, Andorra, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Japan and the rest of the world, directly in your browser, as easy as choose the channel and watch it.
Source: the best and Pisito in Madrid